Low vision is a loss of eyesight that makes everyday tasks difficult. A person with this condition may find it difficult or impossible to accomplish activities such as reading, writing, shopping, watching television, driving a car or recognizing faces. Our doctors and trained staff can evaluate your low vision needs and make recommendations. We also offer demonstrations of our array of Vision Aids that are designed to magnify, contrast or illuminate images to improve visual acuity. Contact us to schedule an appointment today.
Low Vision Aids
Vision Aids Available
• Closed circuit television reading systems
• Lightweight, inexpensive near and distance telescopes
• Contrast enhancing systems
• Handheld magnifiers / Stand magnifiers
• Clip on systems
• Solar Shields
• Lighted Reading Glasses
• Custom spectacle mounted telescopes
• Hand held video magnifier
Learn more by reading our Low Vision Care & Vision Aids blog post.
Contact us today to learn about options that can help with Low Vision and Vision Aids.